“NATURAL REALITY” FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS:
Coping Skills in the Digital Age
Growing up with nearly constant access to electronic connection, information and virtual conversation can deprive youth of the essential experience of face-to-face relationship, patience and reverence for the natural world. Interacting with horses provides an emotionally safe space to stretch personal limits, express ideas and feelings, and practice authenticity.
- Explore sensory input and impact without electronic influence
- Practice staying in the present moment
- Acknowledge true feelings and natural reactions under pressure
- Open channels of creativity and intuition
- Experience real connection, listening, and judgement-free feedback