CULTIVATING CONFIDENCE, formerly know as ASSERTIVENESS TRAINING:
For persons wanting to make a leap.
- Feeling the grip of hesitation or fear from a past injury, physical or emotional?
- Have a lot of ideas and intentions but sabotage yourself on follow-through?
- Want to break through self-imposed limitations and doubt?
Confidence – It is magnetic and it builds momentum for personal progress. We need it to negotiate the twists and turns of life and to move forward with feelings of accomplishment, satisfaction and joy. In this three-part series with horses, we will determine where the blocks to our confidence and courage originate, and develop a plan to move through them.
Horses are drawn to confidence and authenticity. In being with them and working with them, we learn to shift our bodies into a more confident state even in the face of fear, frustration, anxiety or uncertainty. While feeling and acknowledging our true emotions, we turn to our own bodies to produce steady, rhythmic breathing, posture and movements, even under pressure or in the face of challenges. Rhythm and balance are manifestations of confidence. We receive real-time feedback about our levels of confidence and authenticity from the horses, who will respond with trust, curiosity and willingness to engage as we improve.
The CULTIVATING CONFIDENCE program is a series 0f 3 sessions for individuals or for groups up to 5 people. Session length will vary from 2 to 5 hours depending on group size. We will address:
- Awareness of personal presence and impact
- Effective and ineffective energetic patterns and habits
- Ability to respond from a place of choice as opposed to react from a place of limitation
- Letting go of what is curbing our confidence
- Creating practices with or without horses to continue to deepen confidence
Please book by emailing Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org